Duplicate 'Save as...' context menu items appear when closing and opening 'View Patch' window.
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Open the Git Commit window.
- Click 'View Patch>>'.
- Click 'Hide Patch<<'.
- Click 'View Patch>>' again.
- Right-click in 'View Patch' window.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
One 'Save as...' item should appear in the context menu but there are now two.
Only clicking the last item will open the Save As dialog.
What version of TortoiseGit and Git are you using? On what operating system?
- Windows 10 64-bit, Version 1607 (OS Build 14393.1770)
- TortoiseGit 220.127.116.11 64-bit
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information