Spelling and grammar errors in First Start Wizard
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Install TortoiseGit and run the First Start Wizard.
- Proceed to step 2.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
In step 2...
- "This is the First Start Wizard which will help you configuring the basic settings"
- should be "configure"
- "oftentimes there are powerfull context menus"
- should be "powerful"
- "We hope you enjoy the usage of TortoiseGit!"
- This sentence doesn't read quite right. Perhaps it's a translation? I would change it to "We hope you enjoy using TortoiseGit!"
In the section for Authentication and credential store...
- "TortoiseGitPlink is recommended SSH client"
- Add word: "TortoiseGitPlink is the recommended SSH client"
- "Keep the private one in a save place"
- should be "safe"
What version of TortoiseGit and Git are you using? On what operating system?
TortoiseGit 188.8.131.52 for Windows