Spelling and grammar errors in First Start Wizard
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Install TortoiseGit and run the First Start Wizard.
- Proceed to step 2.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
In step 2...
- "This is the First Start Wizard which will help you configuring the basic settings"
- should be "configure"
- "oftentimes there are powerfull context menus"
- should be "powerful"
- "We hope you enjoy the usage of TortoiseGit!"
- This sentence doesn't read quite right. Perhaps it's a translation? I would change it to "We hope you enjoy using TortoiseGit!"
In the section for Authentication and credential store...
- "TortoiseGitPlink is recommended SSH client"
- Add word: "TortoiseGitPlink is the recommended SSH client"
- "Keep the private one in a save place"
- should be "safe"
What version of TortoiseGit and Git are you using? On what operating system?
TortoiseGit 18.104.22.168 for Windows
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information