clone: --bare and --origin options are incompatible
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- open clone window
- Make sure there's a valid URL
- check "Clone into Bare Repo"
- check "Origin Name" and set a new name
- Click "Ok"
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
When checking "Clone into Bare Repo" the "Origin Name" option should become disabled
What version of TortoiseGit and Git are you using? On what operating system?
- 18.104.22.168 (20170319-9b9e1f63)
- Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.15063]
Please provide any additional information below.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information