Icon overlay not shown for files on network paths
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Install TortoiseGit 22.214.171.124 on Win7 Pro and enable icon overlay for network drives
- Create Repo on a network path, e.g. \\computer\ressource\path\to\
- Add file, e.g. \\computer\ressource\path\to\file.ext
- Assign \\computer\ressource\ to drive letter e.g. z:
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Expected: Icon overlay is expected for paths and files in both cases (network path and drive letter)
Actual: Icon overlay shown for
Overlay NOT shown for
What version of TortoiseGit and Git are you using? On what operating system? TortoiseGit 126.96.36.199 on Win7 Pro
Please provide any additional information below.
TortoiseSVN installed on computer, too
Icon overlay of a modified file's parent folder(s) show
- green (unchanged) for path notation (wrong)
- red (modified) for drive letter notation (correct)