List does not automatically refresh after merging from switch/checkout dialog window
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Create a git repo
- Create a file in the repo "MyText.txt"
- Commit to the "master" branch.
- Create Branch "newFeature" and switch to it.
- Modify the "MyText.txt".
- Commit the changes to the "newFeature" branch.
- Open the log with "Git Show log".
- Rightclick on the label for the "master" branch.
- Select "Switch/Checkout to "master"".
- In the newly opened dialog window select "Merge..." from the ComboBox at the bottom left.
- Select "newFeature" as the branch to merge from.
- Select "No Fast Forward" and press "Ok".
- Close the newly opened dialog window.
- List is not refreshed.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Expected Output: Refreshed list, showing both branches and the merge conflict.
Actual Output: Pre-merge state of the list, not showing the merge conflict and therefore not showing the (currently selected) "master" branch.
What version of TortoiseGit and Git are you using? On what operating system?
git version 2.8.1.windows
Please provide any additional information below.
Pressing F5 after reproducing the issue, produces the expected output.