Log from Repository Browser should use selected branch by default
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Browse References
- Select some reference other than your current branch
- Right-click -> Browse Repository
- Observe that Repository Browser is shown for the selected branch, as expected.
- Select any file in the browser
- Right-click -> Show Log
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
- Expected: the log will have the same branch as the Repository Browser.
- Actual: the log has the currently checked out branch instead.
What version of TortoiseGit and Git are you using? On what operating system?
- TortoiseGit 188.8.131.52
- git 2.9.3.windows.2
- Windows 8.1.1
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information