TortoiseGitMerge: Block Control Button is always disabled on conflict resolution
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Merge in a conflicting branch.
- Press "Resolve" button
- Double click the conflict file. The editor will open at the conflict line.
- There used to be several options "Use left block" "Use right block" "Use right block before left block" "Use left block before right block" Now, just one option MIGHT appear if mouse over right spot.
- In any case, the button is grayed out, so can't in fact do anything.
- Function key F12 also does not work.
So basically, the main reason to use the editor is missing.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
If I recall correctly, there used to be block commands both for normal blocks (colored green) and special duplicate buttons for conflicts (colored red)
What version of TortoiseGit and Git are you using? On what operating system?
v188.8.131.52, Git 1.9.5 preview 20141217 (latest Git for Windows), Win 10
Please provide any additional information below.
Related to issue of losing ALL changes from one branch.