TortoiseGitMerge should redraw if font is changed
- Right-click on a changed file and select Tortoisegit --> Diff
- Click the orb menu at the upper-left corner, and select Settings.
- Change the font, e.g., from the Courier New 10 to Consolas 14.
- Click OK.
Expected behavior: TortoiseGitMerge should redraw the window to reflect the new font.
Actual behavior: The window remains unchanged. You have to restart TortoiseGitMerge to see the new font.
- TortoiseGit 220.127.116.11 (preview)
- git version 2.7.2.windows.1
- Windows 10 x64
This is especially useful for selecting a font size on a new machine. Because you're trying to select a font size that looks comfortable, you really need the immediate visual feedback.
Other Diff programs and text editors redraw immediately after changing the font, so this is the expected behavior.