option to retry push after failed push followed by rebase
- Create a bare repo on remote, named Repo.git.
- Clone 2 local repositories on local, named Repo-A and Repo-B.
- Commit some commits in Repo-A
- Commit some commits in Repo-B
- Repo-A push to Repo.git
pushto Repo.git and
Repo-B use the post command
- Make sure the option
Launch Rebase After Fetchis checked in Fetch dialog and push OK button.
- Fetch is done, close the Git Command Progress dialog, and the Rebase dialog is invoked.
Rebase is done.
Step 11: could use post command
Push in the Rebase dialog
when I try to push and it fails (because the remote branch has new commits, i have not locally yet) a rebase is offered via the dropdown at the bottom left of the dialog. After the rebase there is not option in this dropdown to push again. I would really like TortoiseGit to remember what my original intention was (to push) and not requiring me to open the context menu again.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information