option to retry push after failed push followed by rebase
- Create a bare repo on remote, named Repo.git.
- Clone 2 local repositories on local, named Repo-A and Repo-B.
- Commit some commits in Repo-A
- Commit some commits in Repo-B
- Repo-A push to Repo.git
pushto Repo.git and
Repo-B use the post command
- Make sure the option
Launch Rebase After Fetchis checked in Fetch dialog and push OK button.
- Fetch is done, close the Git Command Progress dialog, and the Rebase dialog is invoked.
Rebase is done.
Step 11: could use post command
Push in the Rebase dialog
when I try to push and it fails (because the remote branch has new commits, i have not locally yet) a rebase is offered via the dropdown at the bottom left of the dialog. After the rebase there is not option in this dropdown to push again. I would really like TortoiseGit to remember what my original intention was (to push) and not requiring me to open the context menu again.