By @YueLinHo on March 12, 2015 06:05 (imported from Google Code)
(2nd order diff.)
For better way to review updated PR against original PR.
- Select 2 similar/individual commits in Log Message dialog
- Right click => "Show diff of patches" item in context menu
- make first patch file in temp folder for first commit
- make second patch file in temp folder for second commit
- Invoke TortoiseGitMerge to compare these 2 patch files
With this feature, I can review the changed line(s) coming from new updated PR, even review the changed log message.
Attached file "git-repo1.zip" is a testing repo.
(based on \test\UnitTests\resources\git-repo1)
Attached file "ex.png" is the final result I want.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information