The overlay icon of commited files in a submodule named with chinese characters is unversioned icon.
By yaoyun... on March 09, 2015 10:22 (imported from Google Code)
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Create a folder named "技术"
- Git init the repository in the folder
- Add some file then commit.
- Add a submodule named "技术文档". the repository could be any public repository.
- Submodule init.
- enter direcotry "技术文档"
- You can see the overlay icon on commited files is unversioned icon.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
The overlay icon should be commited icon.
But I see unversiond icon.
What version of TortoiseGit and msysgit are you using? On
what operating system?
git version 1.9.5.msysgit.0
Please provide any additional information below.
I have download the source code of tortoisegit and try to find the reason.
I have see the source code of TortoiseShell and want to try to debug the project.
But it seems there is no way to debug this project.
There is a string : TortoiseGitExplorer.exe in DllMain function.
But I can't find TortoiseGitExplorer.exe.
Is TortoiseGitExplorer project open source ?