Blame Errorfatal: Cannot lstat 'older/File.pas': No such file or directory
By zare... on November 04, 2009 15:51 (imported from Google Code)
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Try to open Blame from Log or from the file context menu
- Error is thrown about missing file - the file path is missing first character:
Blame Errorfatal: Cannot lstat 'rc.2/Delphi/FOpenGL.pas': No such file or directory
- File is located in: "D:/Src.2/Delphi/FOpenGL.pas"
- using Windows XP Pro SP3 Czech 32bit
- using TortoiseGit TortoiseGit 220.127.116.11 32bit (git version 18.104.22.168.1367.gcd48)
- D:/ drive is substed from "E:/DriveD"
- Git is tracking the whole D:/ drive (or E:/DriveD folder)
- command "git blame Src.2/Delphi/FOpenGL.pas" works correctly
This is the issue I reported in comment 1 on issue #190 (closed), but seems to be different case.