PowerShell not working in git hooks
By [email protected] on March 25, 2014 18:36 (imported from Google Code)
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Create a pre-commit hook to use posh to check signature (or do anything): https://gist.github.com/VertigoRay/9768169
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
- C:\Temp\test.txt to be created.
- signature to be evaluated and exit code thrown appropriately
- Commands sent to POSH don't actually run.
- Exit code from POSH is always 0
What version of TortoiseGit and msysgit are you using? On
what operating system?
TortoiseGit: 22.214.171.124 x64
Please provide any additional information below.
Posted to StackExchange for assistance. Details are there: