Allow to swap rebase refs
By buginggran... on February 18, 2014 15:38 (imported from Google Code)
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Have origin/master remote branch
- Create feature branch based on origin/master
- Make some commits to feature
- Fetch from remote so origin/master gets updated
- Rebase feature onto origin/master using TortoiseGit
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Everything works, however, it makes lots of working dir files touched.
I expect only few files are touched.
What version of TortoiseGit and msysgit are you using? On
what operating system?
Windows 7 x64
Please provide any additional information below.
I am working on large C++ project.
Touching lots of working dir files means wasting time to recompile.
I know that TortoiseGit currently uses cherry-pick for rebase operation.