Double-clicking on a stash in "Show log -> Stash List" doesn't work until after right-clicking it
By davide.by.z... on November 21, 2013 21:31 (imported from Google Code)
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Open "Show log"
- Right-click on stash, and click "Stash List"
- Double-click on one of the stashes. A dialog saying "No previous version." pops up.
- Right-click on one of the stashes to bring up the context menu.
- Dismiss the context menu without doing anything in it.
- Now double-click on the same stash. This now works just as if you'd gone into the context menu and chosen "Compare with previous revision" -> "1 Parent"
Each individual stash in the list needs to be individually right-clicked to enable double-clicking to work properly on it. This needs to be done every time "Stash List" is brought up.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
I would expect double-clicking a stash entry in the Stash List to work right off the bat without having to do a workaround like described above.
What version of TortoiseGit and msysgit are you using? On
what operating system?
TortoiseGit 126.96.36.199 (latest preview), 1.8.0.msysgit.0, Windows XP SP2 64-bit
Please provide any additional information below.
Another thing I would consider to be a bug is that under "Show log" -> "Stash List" -> right-click a stash -> "Compare with previous revision", it shows the parents as "1 Parent" and "2 Parent". It would make much more sense for it to show them as "Parent 1" and "Parent 2".