Fetch from switch dialog does not refresh branches list
By mik... on March 12, 2013 14:06 (imported from Google Code)
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Open switch/checkout dialog
- Click ... to browse refs
- Right click on a remote ref on the left hand pane
- Click "fetch from (name)"
- After fetch is complete, select a branch in the refs list that is NEW, i.e. was not known before the fetch.
- Notice that the switch/checkout remote dropdown stays blank, you cannot select this branch to switch to.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
I expect the branch I choose to switch to is then allowed to switch to.
What version of TortoiseGit and msysgit are you using? On
what operating system?
Please provide any additional information below.