Fetch from switch dialog does not refresh branches list
By mik... on March 12, 2013 14:06 (imported from Google Code)
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Open switch/checkout dialog
- Click ... to browse refs
- Right click on a remote ref on the left hand pane
- Click "fetch from (name)"
- After fetch is complete, select a branch in the refs list that is NEW, i.e. was not known before the fetch.
- Notice that the switch/checkout remote dropdown stays blank, you cannot select this branch to switch to.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
I expect the branch I choose to switch to is then allowed to switch to.
What version of TortoiseGit and msysgit are you using? On
what operating system?
Please provide any additional information below.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information