Rebase/Cherry-pick Dialog conflict list fail to refresh the status of resolved deleted file
By @ch3cooli on October 22, 2012 05:43 (imported from Google Code)
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Create a base commit with 1.txt in master branch
- delete 1.txt and commit to master
- Create branch2 based on the common commit, modify 1.txt and add 2.txt
- Cherry-pick branch2 into master
- Conflict arise
- Double click 1.txt in conflict list
- Click delete button
- Right click and mark as resolved
If step 8 is skipped, then it works.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Expected: The list refreshes the status of 1.txt and say "Deleted"
After step 7, the list still says "Conflict"
After step 8, fatal: pathspec '1.txt' did not match any files
What version of TortoiseGit and msysgit are you using? On
what operating system?
Win 7 x64
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information