TortoiseGitBlame shows wrong revision history
By Borisov.Ger... on May 28, 2012 08:50 (imported from Google Code)
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Create new repository
- Add there one file, and commit it with "first" message
- Make some changes in that file and commit it with "second" message
- Create new branch at "first" commit and switch to it
- Make other changes in the file and commit it with "other second" message
- Exec "Git Show Log", click at "second" commit (which is locate no in current branch) and exec "Blame" command
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
in main window I see file as in "second" commit, but in "Git Revision List" window I see "first" and "other second" commits, but not "second". There are list of commits of current branch, but not that revision that I ask.
And more, in main window at revision column, on lines, that changes in "second" commit doesn't work context menu.
What version of the product are you using? On what operating system?
TortoiseGit 1.7.8, git 1.7.9, Win2k3 x86
and this reproduced with TortoiseGit 126.96.36.199, git 1.7.10
Please provide any additional information below.