FPS Drop on Log-In
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Disable all other addons.
- Log into a character
- See if there is an FPS drop
- Relog and see if there's an FPS drop
- Change characters and see if there is an FPS drop
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
- Expect: No FPS drop
- See: With some characters I see an FPS drop. With addons enabled CIMI adds to the initial FPS drop.
Do you have an error log of what happened?
With only Can I Mog It? enabled:
- First login on Adele: 0 FPS drop
- Relogging on Adele: FPS drop
- Relogging on any other character: 0 FPS drop
With other addons enabled:
- Can I Mog It? off: 2s FPS drop
- Can I Mog It? on: 4s FPS drop
Please provide any additional information below.
Comment from Kaminaris: https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/can-i-mog-it?comment=569
When I mentioned high processor time, I meant AFTER loading screen. With Can I Mog It? I have 1fps for like few seconds after logging in. I had profiling enabled in WOW client and ElvUI showed me that Can I Mog It used 1000ms during that short time of mega FPS drop.
It has absolutely nothing to do with loading time. I have SSD and quite fast processor. Example test:
- WITH Can I Mog It? 2.3s loading screen 4.2s mega fps drop (1FPS)
- WITHOUT 2.2s loading screen 1.2s fps drop (1FPS)