Add slash commands for often requested options and document them in a Help file.
- Change icon size (#219)
- Completionist - Show Not Learned instead of Learned from another item (#166)
- Non-completionist - Show Learned instead of Learned from another item (#60)
- Add colored classes to Cannot Learn tooltip (#6)
- Customize text color (#8)
- Option to speed up database scan (https://gitlab.com/toreltwiddler/CanIMogIt/-/wikis/faq/database-scan#how-do-i-speed-up-the-scan)
- Split Show Bag Icons Option (#239)
Add missing slash commands for existing options
Transmog Set Info - Show information on the tooltip about transmog sets. -
Show Source Location Tooltip - Shows a tooltip with the source locations of an appearance (ie. Quest, Vendor, World Drop). This only works on items your current class can learn. Please note that this may not always be correct as Blizzard's information is incomplete. -
Database Scanning chat messages - Shows chat messages on login about the database scan. -
PleaseDeleteMyDB- Complete database reset.
dbprint- Print detailed information (itemLink, itemID, sourceID, appearanceID) about learned or removed appearances.
debug- Detailed information for debug purposes. Use this when sending bug reports.
verbose- Shows a more detailed text for some of the tooltips.
equiponly- Only show on items that can be equipped.
transmogonly- Only show on items that can be transmoggrified.
unknownonly- Only show on items that you have not learned.