Sharing photo to account not recently used fails / causes crash
Steps to reproduce:
- Have multiple active accounts on Mastodon servers.
- Don't use it for a while (hours, less than a day)
- Attempt to share a photo to Fedilab using the Android share intent, and select the not-recently-used account in the chooser.
I should be able to share the photo normally.
I made three attempts:
- Attempt 1, from Piktures gallery app: Fedilab crashed immediately after I selected the account.
- Attempt 2, from default gallery app on LineageOS: After selecting the account, there was a short delay and then the photo appeared to upload. Afterwards, "error: the access token was invalid" popped up and the photo was not attached.
- Attempt 3, from Piktures gallery: same behavior as attempt 2.
After I opened Fedilab and waited for the recent toots to load, sharing to the same account worked fine.
Fedilab 1.74.0, Android 7.1.