Tags give the ability to mark specific points in history as being important
0.2.0 Tagging the 0.2.0 releaseRelease 0.2.0
- clr-host driver now uses GCHandles instead of a keep alive dictionary.
- clr-host now supports binding Haskell function closures to CLR delegates.
- clr-marshal extended to do unmarshalling.
- clr-inline now supports antiquotation of Haskell function closures.
- clr-typed now supports generic, experimental exception handling.
0.1 Tagging the 0.1 release of clr-host, clr-marshal, clr-bindings, clr-typed, clr-win-linker and clr-inlineRelease 0.1
0.1 release of clr-host, clr-marshal, clr-bindings, clr-typed, clr-win-linker and clr-inline