This is a first draft/implementation for aside comments:
- Implemented as new comment label Aside, causes the comment to be auto-collapsed, get a dashed border, and be sorted only above noise (Example of visuals)
- Users can apply selected labels (Aside and Offtopic for now) to their own comments, these get a weight of 2.0 and so are instantly active (New reply form)
This fixes #141 and #317, also I included a commit that fixes #371 because it was a two-line change in the file I already was working in.
I did not run prospector on this because it would not finish or even display anything after running for well over half an hour (similar problems occur on others' systems) Including the RAM commit and disabling boussoule made it run properly. Marked WIP because I'm still not sure whether this is the best way to go at this, welcoming all feedback on it.
Important things that I somehow forgot up until now:
- Aside label needs a color
- Support applying/removing labels in the editing form
- Exclude Asides from Activity sort