Draft: Add bls signatures following the RFC more closely
BLS signatures implementation following the RFC.
This is a prerequisite for Rollups.
- Explain the tradeoffs/decisions better in the .mli
- Add property based tests
- Create rust bindings for hash to curve PR
- Use the test vectors (this depends on a real hash to curve implementation)
- Don't use unsafe Stdlib
- Add commented out checks and make sure they work
- Add to environment (I have a open MR on the Marigold repo to this branch)
- Functorize with a hash function (I have a open MR on the Marigold repo to this branch)
Supersedes !3076 (closed)
Manually testing the MR
dune build @src/lib_crypto/runtest
- Document the interface of any function added or modified (see the coding guidelines)
- Document any change to the user interface, including configuration parameters (see node configuration)
- Provide automatic testing (see the testing guide).
For new features and bug fixes, add an item in the appropriate changelog (
docs/protocols/alpha.rstfor the protocol and the environment, the
Development Versionsection of
CHANGES.mdfor everything else).
Select suitable reviewers using the
Assigneethe next person who should take action on that MR