Docgen does not support styles / themes
It'd be lovely if docgen would allow the user to specify a "company stylesheet" for typesetting: front cover design, logos, fonts, etc.
- Fonts (heading, main text, dot graphs, plantuml graphs)
- Front cover design for PDF output, maybe arbitrary LaTeX
- Logo to put on front conver
- Header, footer on non-cover pages
- LaTeX documentclass
- CSS stylesheet for HTML output
- Margins, line max width for HTML output
The "stylesheet" should probably be a field in the document metadata block, rather than a parameter to docgen.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information