Note: This version does not have a Flatpak due to issues getting Python 3.8 working within the Flatpak environment. See Issue #218
New Website: Sublime Music has a website! https://sublimemusic.app
- Sublime Music is now available in Debian Unstable, and hopefully soon in Debian Testing.
For package maintainers:
The following dependencies were added:
The following dependencies were removed:
The following dependencies are now optional:
- Player settings now get applied immediately, rather than after restarting Sublime Music.
- Getting the list of Chromecasts for the Device popup now happens much faster.
- Loading the play queue from the server is now more reliable and works properly with Gonic (Contributed by @sentriz).
- Fixed Regression: The load play queue button in the play queue popup works again.
- Caching behavior has been greatly improved.
- The Subsonic adapter disables saving and loading the play queue if the server doesn't implement the Subsonic API v1.12.0.
Under the Hood
- The API for players has been greatly improved and is now actually documented which will enable more player types in the future. Additionally, a Player Manager has been put in between the core logic of the app and the player logic which will help facilitate easier API transitions in the future.