Welcome screen to include Connections wizard
At the end of the Welcome screen slides, after the creation or restoration of your profile, we should include a new slide that is dedicated to establishing connections.
This slide should resemble #1087 in that the user should be guided to insert the right invite codes. Once enough good connections are established, the next screen should be a replication progress bar screen (with #745 it shouldn't last too long), which will then take the user to the Central screen where you can read content, and publish new content (note that it's important to replicate first, to avoid forking your feed in the case of restoring your account).
Maybe in the case of creating your profile, the user should first see the "edit profile" wizard, because their ID will be a new one when connecting to pubs/rooms and other profiles might want to know more details about that ID before interacting with it further.
To spell out some specifics:
- Connections wizard is the last slide of the Welcome screen
- After creating account, maybe we should ask the user to edit profile details
- After restoring account, we should NOT ask the user to edit profile details
- Because otherwise that would fork the feed
Skipping the connections wizard should always be possible
- In case the user wants to use Manyverse as an offline-first diary app
- Skipping editting profile details should also be possible