Installation of SSLTrust WHMCS Admin Module
- Download the lastest Admin Module: https://gitlab.com/ssltrust/whmcs-addon-module-v2/-/releases
- Upload the Admin Module to your WHMCS module addons folder
- Login to your WHMCS admin and navigate via the main menu to
Setup > Addon Modules. Locate the SSLTrust Admin module in the list and Activate it.
- Login to your SSLTrust account and navigate to the API Access Page (https://portal.ssltrust.com/account/api)
- Click the Generate New Tokens button to create your API Tokens. Copy and Paste the Token values into the corresponding fields in the WHMCS SSLTrust Admin Module Configuration fields.
- You can leave the Callback URL value with what was auto filled.
- Back on the SSLTrust Portal API Access Page you need to click the grey IPs button.
- With the new Whitelisted IPs window that opens. Enter your servers/WHMCS IP address. And Save.
Installation of SSLTrust WHMCS Provisioning Module
- Download the latest Provisioning Module: https://gitlab.com/ssltrust/whmcs-module-v2/-/releases
- Upload the Provisioning Module to your WHMCS module servers folder
View the Configuration Guide on how to setup products for your customers to order