Installation of SSLTrust Blesta Module
- Download the latest Module: https://gitlab.com/ssltrust/besta/-/releases
- Upload the Module to your Blesta module folder
- Login to your Blesta admin and navigate via the main menu to
Settings > Modules. Locate the SSLTrust module under the
Available tabin the list and Install it.
- Login to your SSLTrust account and navigate to the API Access Page (https://portal.ssltrust.com/account/api)
- Click the Generate New Tokens button to create your API Tokens. Keep this open for the next step.
- Back at your installed Blesta Modules list, click Manage under the SSLTrust Module. Now click Add Account. Enter a Name to identify this account, and then enter the Auth and Access Tokens from Step 5.
- Back on the SSLTrust Portal API Access Page you need to click the grey IPs button.
- With the new Whitelisted IPs window that opens. Enter your servers/Blesta IP address. And Save.
View the Configuration Guide on how to setup products for your customers to order