This pull request contains the ongoing development since March 2017 to maintain compatibility with the latest versions, update for new SMAPI features, and enable integrations with other mods. Once this is merged, I can provide a compiled package to release if you'd like.
- Updated for Stardew Valley 1.3 (including multiplayer) and SMAPI 3.0.
- Added automatic update checks.
- Added controller support.
- Added support for sprinklers inside custom buildings.
- Improved compatibility with mods that change object/recipe data.
- Expanded and reorganised readme.
- Streamlined build configuration and enabled new SMAPI development features (including crossplatform references, Visual Studio debugging, automatic deploy, automatic release zip creation, and code analysis).
- Internal refactoring.
The unofficial versions have over sixteen thousand downloads, so this should be pretty stable. See download counts for the most recent releases: unofficial.4, unofficial.5, unofficial.6, unofficial.7, unofficial.8.