Bluetooth controller stops working after being reconnected
Steps to reproduce:
- Connect a Bluetooth controller to the computer.
- Start any Solarus game with the Quest Launcher (I tried Zeldo and ZSXD2)
- Control the game with the controller for a while. Everything works perfectly.
- Leave the controller idle until it disconnects.
- Reconnect the controller to the computer while the game is running.
- It doesn't work anymore. You must restart the game to use the controller again.
- Ubuntu 18.04 64-bit
- Solarus 1.6 Snap