Mouse coordinates are not quest size when in fullscreen mode
The coordinates of passed by
menu:on_mouse_pressed(button, x, y) exceed the quest size when in fullscreen mode. The documentation indicates they are supposed to be quest size coordinates.
The problem can be reproduced in my pathfinder quest. Use commit 499a505a which prints the mouse coordinates from
menu:on_mouse_pressed(button, x, y) in the console.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open the quest in the quest editor and run it
- Press alt+enter to enter fullscreen (no need to wait for the intro sequence to finish)
- Click in the lower right corner of the screen
- Return to windowed mode and stop the quest
- The coordinates are printed in the console
The quest size is 512x288 (which is a 16:9 ratio). Clicking in the lower right corner while in full screen gives me half my monitor's resolution subtract 1.
Running Solarus v1.6 on MacOS 10.14.2 with 2560x1440 resolution gives mouse coordinates of (1279, 719) in the lower right corner.
Running it on a Windows machine with 1920x1080 resolution gives (959, 539) in the lower right corner.