Tags give the ability to mark specific points in history as being important
- General user interface and ease-of-use improvements for both mobile and desktop
- General loading and performance improvements, including shrinking bundle size
- GIF handling: AutoPlayGif Preference support, including avatars and profile banners
- Sidebar menu browser compatibility
- React 17.x compatibility
- Timeline jumping during scroll
- Collapse of compose modal after privacy scope change
- Media attachment rendering
- Thread view reply post rendering
- Thread view scroll to selected post rendering
- Bookmarking of posts
- Edit Profile: checkbox handling
- Edit Profile: multi-line bio with link support
- Muted Users: posts of muted users now appear in profile view
- Forms: security issue resolved with POST method on all forms
- Internationalization: increased elements that are internationalizable
- Composer: Forcing the scope to default after settings save.
- Chats, currently one-to-one, evolving with Pleroma BE capabilities, including:
- Initiate chat via
Messagebutton on profile
- Up to 4 open foreground chat windows in desktop, with open/minimize/close and notification counter
- Browser tab notification counter includes total chat and post notifications
- Chats list with total chats notification counter and audio notification toggle
- Unique chat audio notification
- Add attachment
- Delete chat message
- Report chat account
- Chats icon with notification counter in top navbar in mobile view
- Chats marked read on chat hover or on chat key event
- Initiate chat via
- Audio player for audio uploads, including ogg, oga, and wav support
- Integration with Patron recurring donations platform
- Profile hover panels, with click to Follow/Unfollow
- Posts: Favicon of user's home instance included on post
- Soapbox configuration page, including:
- Site preview, including light/dark theme toggle rendering
- Brand color using color picker
- Copyright footer
- Promo panel custom links for timeline pages
- Home footer custom links for static pages
- Editable JSON based configuration option
- Themes: Light/dark theme toggle in top navbar
- Themes: Halloween mode in Preferences page
- Markdown support in post composer, as default
- Loading indicator general improvements
- Polls: Add media attachments
- Polls: Mouseover hint on poll compose radiobutton to teach single/multi-choice poll type toggling
- Polls: Remove blank poll by either toggling Poll icon or by removing poll options
- Registration: Support for
Account approval requiredsetting in Pleroma AdminFE, via dynamic
Why do you want to join?textarea on registration page
Muted Wordsmenu item and page
- Filtering: Direct messages filter toggle on Home timeline
- Floating top navbar during scroll
- Import Data:
- Profile: Media panel
- Media: Media gallery thumbnails
- Media: Any media type as attachment
- General documentation improvements
- Delete Account feature for user self-deletion in Security page
- Registration: Captcha reload on image click
- Fediverse timeline explanation accordion toggle
- Tests: React reducers tests
- Profile: Max profile meta fields defined by Pleroma BE capability
- Profile: Verified user checkbox
- Admin: Reports counter and top navbar element for admin accounts, linked to Pleroma AdminFE
- Renovate.json support
- Revoke OAuth token on logout
- Home sidebar rearrangement
- Compose form icons
- User event notifications: improved rendering and added color coding
- Home timeline:
Show repostsfilter toggle default to
- Direct Messages: Changed API usage from
- Project documentation management system, using CI
- Documentation: site customization and installation on sub-domain
- Redux update
- FontAwesome dependencies, with full switch to ForkAwesome
- Requirement for use of soapbox.json for configuration
- Direct Message links from menus, partial deprecation due to chats
- Emoji reactions.
- Ability to set brand color in soapbox.json.
- Security UI.
- Proper i18n support.
- Link to AdminFE.
- Password reset.
- Ability to edit profile fields.
- Many new automated tests.
- Overhauled theming system to use native CSS variables.
- Reorganized folder structure.
- Redesigned post composer.
- All references to "Gab" removed.
- Disable notification sounds by default.
- Rename 'Favourite' to 'Like'
- Improve design of floating compose button.
- Force media to have a static height, fixing jumpy timelines.
- Composer: Move cursor to end of text.
- Composer: Tagging yourself in replies.
- Composer: State issues between compose modal and inline composer.
- AutoPlayGif for images in posts.
- Handle registration when email confirmation is required.
- Ability to add non-follows to Lists.
- Don't hide locked accounts from non-followers.
- Delete + Redraft errors.
- Preferences: Display name limitations removed.
- Hide "Embed" functionality from menus.
- Only show 'Trends' and 'Who To Follow' when supported by the backend.
- Hide reposted media from account media tab.
Initial BETA release!