Prepare mockups and feedback forms for initial projects
We have initial interested projects and want to use their input and feedback to prioritize preparing the site for them. Mainly, we get projects to actually understand what they're getting into and give us feedback and requests all along through that process. Assuming we reach the end of that, we then do whatever work we need to get them in place on the site with what they need present.
Getting projects clear on our requirements (and the reasons for them)
- including our ideals (ie, what projects are the best fit for us)
- Assuring their clear understanding of crowdmatching and the platform overall
Presenting our vision of the project-relevant pages (particularly /p/X)
- We need mockups/wireframes or similar as 'this is what a page would be like' so we can take it to projects to get feedback; NOT a perfect design.
- what information would they like on there? What of that do you need in place for launch vs what is ok to come later?
- Presenting our vision of the patron UX
- Flesh out / collect resources needed
- Communicate goals of this issue to @msiep and work with him to figure out the next steps
@msiep to create mockups of forms for projects
- Initial "is it worth starting this process" self-evaluation form
- Detailed fit assessment form
- Form to facilitate onboarding process
- @salt to implement in CiviCRM (when ready to do this, add CiviCRM label and reassign to @salt)ather