Enhance default for chart width field and ease chart size/axis editing
As a DE user,
When customising a chart size,
Then I want to be made aware about the current (default) chart width,
And be able to easily change them in (in a simple edit field)
- Whenever (re-)opening the Customise panel, instead of the current meaningless default (greyed-out) width value, the current actual chart width (=panel width available to the chart) should be shown.
- After an editable chart size/axis configuration value (see list below) has been edited and the user presses the "Enter" key or the edit field looses the focus, then the new value is applied to the chart.
- The up/down arrow buttons, as well as the apply/checkmark
✔button, are to be removed from all the editable chart size/axis configurations (see list below).
List of editable chart size/axis configurations:
- Chart width
- Chart height
- Vertical numerical axis: Minimum
- Vertical numerical axis: Maximum
- Vertical numerical axis: Pivot
- Vertical numerical axis: Step
- Horizontal numerical axis: Minimum
- Horizontal numerical axis: Maximum
- Horizontal numerical axis: Pivot
- Horizontal numerical axis: Step
- Horizontal timeline axis: Step for labels (in periods)