Inconsistent behavior of ascending/descending custom option for time period table view
Reported from QA env.
Switching option for
Time Period from ascending to descending does not apply at first, but at second switch, which end up in displaying the wrong order.
Steps to reproduce
- open http://de-qa-oecd.redpelicans.com/vis?dataquery=.M&period=2015%2C2020&frequency=M&locale=en&facet=oYkFqhBOaVcZ&constraints=oYkFqhBOaVcZ%2C0%7CMonthly%23M%23&start=0&dataflow[datasourceId]=staging%3ASIS-CC-stable&dataflow[dataflowId]=DF_MONTHLY&dataflow[agencyId]=OECD&dataflow[version]=1.0&filter=PANEL_PERIOD
- In cusotmise tab, switch
Time Periodoption from ascending to descending.
- Nothing changes in the table view display.
- In customise tab, switch
Time Periodoption from descending to ascending.
- It results in displaying the table view with data form descending to ascending, which is the opposite of the option choice.
rule of display:
- ascending means in table view the lowest on the left to the highest on the right.
- descending means in table view the highest on the left to the lowest on the right.