Version 2.2.10 contains bug fixes for several crashes, and we encourage all users to update to this version.
The Sherpa package can be downloaded here: SHERPA-MC-2.2.10.tar.gz
In can also be accessed via git in the web interface:
- v2.2.10 as tag matching the release tarball
- rel-2-2-10 as branch including potential further patches
or cloned into a local working copy:
git clone -b rel-2-2-10 https://gitlab.com/sherpa-team/sherpa.git
A Manual can be found online and in the
Manual/ directory of the source. It is available in the HTML and INFO format and provides extensive documentation of all parameters.
- Bugfix for crashes with new heavy-flavour shower evolution schemes !313
- Bugfix for crash in ReweightWithoutSubevents !318
- Bugfix for documentation signal blob with pre-NLO+PS kinematics !320
- Bugfix for crash in setups with neutron beams !312
- Dijet production with additional jets merged with the CKKW algorithm is broken in the 2.2.x series (#46)
- Also see our issue tracker
The main reference for Sherpa 2.2.x is
Please cite this publication if you have used Sherpa 2.2.x for your studies.
Additionally, each run will produce a file called
contains information about the modules used in this run and the corresponding
publications which should be referred. If in doubt, please seek the advice of
the Sherpa authors.
You can find a large collection of example setups for using SHERPA in various
different colliders/processes in the
Examples/ directory of the tarball. They
are also described in the manual.