WIP: Refactor Perturbative_Interface with factorised approach using `Cluster_Amplitude`
- Adapt CSS similar to Dire
- Where should taus be shifted to massive in the new scheme: so far this happened in the shower before they decay, but now they are showered after having decayed.
- Connect MI
- Connect decay handlers (being done in a separate restructuring in !293 (merged))
Jet_Evolution::ExtractPartonsmore general and robust
Update from current
masteronce the benchmark changes are included there
- Test standard (NLO-)merging in V+jets/ttbar+jets
- Validate tau spin correlations within unified decay cascade
In the unified decay cascade we might have particles with a position offset (e.g. tau decay products) as parts of the Cluster_Amplitude. They will never be colour-connected, so we can either build separate
Cluster_Amplitudes for them which will then be attached to separate shower blobs (preferred?), or at least build separate shower blobs from the same
Cluster_Amplitude. In any case the shower blobs can then have the correct position offset.
Test decay table reset for e.g.
- Discuss QED handling. AttachQEDRecursively is numerically not as stable, relatively many Retry_Event's
Keep in mind for later (see TODOs in code):
- improve beam assignment, which is currently mimicking master
- check handling of
Jet_Evolution, which has been disabled in
masterbut shouldn't be
- Should the
LocalKFactorreally be unweighted (with max=1)?
- Handling of shower weights: where should they be attached, e.g. for shower from MPI scattering? (probably to be solved in the context of #225 (closed))