s3:mdssvc: add elasticsearch:http auth header opt
Some versions of elasticsearch allow for authentication/authorization using the http Authorization header. For example: https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/elasticsearch/reference/current/configuring-security.html
It would be nice if samba could support this, so the spotlight backend could be used with elasticsearch on servers with security settings tuned on.
This is my first MR to samba, and I would welcome any feedback.
Signed-off-by:with name/author being identical to the commit author
- (optional) This MR is just one part towards a larger feature.
(optional, if backport required) Bugzilla bug filed and
- Test suite updated with functionality tests
- Test suite updated with negative tests
- Documentation updated
- CI timeout is 3h or higher (see Settings/CICD/General pipelines/ Timeout)
- There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent
and according to
- This feature/change has adequate documentation added
- No obvious mistakes in the code