s3:modules:vfs_virusfilter: Recent New_VFS changes break vfs_virusfilter_openat.
The_New_VFS introduces changes that broke vfs_virusfilter_openat. The assert to make sure certain checks would work broke, and may not be wise to keep anyway.
This patch fixes those breaks and converts to the SMB_VFS_FSTAT_NEXT instead of SMB_VFS_STAT_NEXT.
Signed-off-by:with name/author being identical to the commit author
(optional, if backport required) Bugzilla bug filed and
- Test suite updated with functionality tests
- Test suite updated with negative tests
- Documentation updated
- CI timeout is 3h or higher (see Settings/CICD/General pipelines/ Timeout)
This is not new functionality or changes to it, just keeping sync with VFS changes, hence no tests and no documentation. Let me know if and how to do tests if needed and I will start doing that.
- There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent
and according to
- This feature/change has adequate documentation added
- No obvious mistakes in the code