waf: Only use gnutls_aead_cipher_encryptv2() for GnuTLS > 3.6.14
This only makes use of gnutls_aead_cipher_encryptv2() for GnuTLS < 3.6.14. All version from 3.6.10 - 3.6.14 have a memory leak with AES-CCM. So just avoid it.
Signed-off-by:with name/author being identical to the commit author
- (optional) This MR is just one part towards a larger feature.
(optional, if backport required) Bugzilla bug filed and
- Test suite updated with functionality tests
- Test suite updated with negative tests
- Documentation updated
- CI timeout is 3h or higher (see Settings/CICD/General pipelines/ Timeout)
- There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent
and according to
- This feature/change has adequate documentation added
- No obvious mistakes in the code