s3:modules:zfsacl improvements to ACL handling
- Add new optional (off-by-default) parameter "zfsacl:block_special", which automatically adds/removes an empty special ace to prevent ZFS from appending non-inheriting special ACEs during ACL inheritance.
- Make changes to preferentially use fd-based ACL syscalls. Previously zfsacl was only using acl() rather than facl().
- Alter circumstances in which DELETE_CHILD is granted alongside WRITE_DATA (only do this when dealing with special aces).
Signed-off-by:with name/author being identical to the commit author
- (optional) This MR is just one part towards a larger feature.
(optional, if backport required) Bugzilla bug filed and
- Test suite updated with functionality tests
- Test suite updated with negative tests
- Documentation updated
- CI timeout is 3h or higher (see Settings/CICD/General pipelines/ Timeout)
- There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent
and according to
- This feature/change has adequate documentation added
- No obvious mistakes in the code