Milestone Jul 23, 2019–Jul 31, 2020
v0.6.0: first release after rewrite
Whisperfish 0.6.0: working libsignal-c port, first releasable version.
Unstarted Issues (open and unassigned)
- Make 0.6 display the time correctly
- Implement session sections
- libsignal-protocol-rs runs on the main thread.
- Websocket reconnection
- Implement Synchronize messages
- Check that everything in the Settings panel is displayed.
- Spurious extra message on top
- Pass over the Actors and implement `fn stopped`
- Re-enable `rootCA.crt` sourcing from user data dir.
- Check whether an install pulls in dependencies
- Implement non-encrypted database
- Tests on different pre-existing and non-existing installations.
- Update about screen
- Implement REST interface for device registration
- Build instructions
- Give readme a skim before release
- Remove leftover Go code after rewrite
Completed Issues (closed)