Rework todo list page
There is a nice and detailed suggestion on how to improve the todo list page on Github. This should be used as a base to rework the layout of the todo list page and make it more user friendly.
Release Checklist (to be enhanced as required)
- Fix calendar size on small screens (for date selection)
- Cannot set due date on todos when shown in side bar
- Wrong background color in non-covered parts of todo side bar
- Page title does not break
- Back button not working in todo drawer
- Round buttons too small on (some) smartphone screens
- Improve adding new todos (and tasks)
- Close notes editor when pressing escape or back
- Close notes editor when hiding the todo drawer
- On Android, increase the margin left and right of the markdown editor, to allow easier scrolling when the text is longer than what fits on the screen.
- Check back button handling in schedule page.