Elements of a whole Library are deleted or not shown, v3.31
thank you for your new version of OpenTodoList. Yet, I get a serious problem with it (Windows):
I updated to the new version v3.31 und tried the move-feature to move an item to another list. This seemed to have triggered the syncing and after that all items and all lists in the library were not shown anymore. The sync log says, they got deleted, but they remained on the server side. The same happened in another library, but a third library remained unchanged. Here is the log protocol for one deleted library: synclog-otl-lib.txt
So I deinstalled OpenTodoList and deleted all local files of OpenTodoList in C://Users/username/AppData/, so that I got a clean new install of OpenTodoList v3.31 after that. I then added the library again, but still there are no lists or items at all. The sync log says, that there were items downloaded, but they couldn't be written in the database, because of access issues (and I don't know how to grant access manually to test, if this would solve the issue). Here is the log: synclog-otl-newInstallation.txt
The second library, that was also deleted before, is now displayed properly (so it was downloaded from the server again and there are no issues in the sync protocol).
Last issue: It seems like I cannot force to sync a library via the "Sync now" option...
I hope, you can find the cause of this problems! :-)