Quick add feature for scheduling view
Currently, to add an issue to the schedule view, one has to:
- Either go to the library page or into a todo list.
- Create a new item with a due date or add a due date to an existing one.
- Go to the schedule view.
This is a bit awkward, especially when someone realizes they need to add several items during e.g. "cleaning" up the current schedule. For this reason, it would be good to have a way to add item to the schedule view from there:
- There should be a button which allows the user to create a new note, image, todo list of todo.
- The user should be asked for a name and a due date (could be predefined or any custom date).
- In case of creating a todo, the user should in addition be asked for the todo list in which the item shall be created in. Ideally, this setting is saved across sessions, so if the user often interacts with the same todo list, he does not have to select it every time.