The exact probability of RP8 is not accurate enough
Based on numerical quadrature, we found that the exact probability for RP8 is 0.0007897927545597451. This shows that the reference probability, given as 0.000784 only has 2 significant digits. Here is a sum up of our accurate computations:
- RP8: Pf_Ref=0.000784, Computed=1.4532945550025393e-07
- RP28: Pf_ref = 1.46e-07, Computed= 1.4532945550025393e-07
- RP54, Pf_ref = 0.000998, Computed= 0.0009906030725172167
- RP75 , Pf_ref = 0.0107, Computed= 0.009819298721558622
- RP107 , Pf_ref = 2.92e-07 , Computed= 2.866515718791946e-07
This might require further investigations, but more accurate results might be needed, so that the comparisons with approximate algorithms can be trusted.