Update permanently moved URLs and integrate GitLab CI build status and pipeline
Here are my 2 cents:
- Some URLs got 301 or 401. Updates are here - stanislav.valasek/awesome-django@6567b49c. I can do this directly via PR or direct commit here.
- Enable GitLab CI pipeline and show the build status
- Enable Pipelines for this project - Settings -> General -> Pipelines - set to Only team members or Anyone with access
- Enable Shared runners - Settings -> General -> CI/CD Pipelines - Enable shared runners (Save changes)
- Add a build result icon - stanislav.valasek/awesome-django@b0c72896. Not sure if you plan to keep GitHub build status there as well. If yes we should prefix (GitHub/GitLab) both build icons.
Not so skilled in doing PR at the moment. Thus sending changes this way. Would you integrate these changes by yourselves or should I prepare a proper PR? Or add em as a member share instractions and I can update this repo directly.
As a next step I would like to add to the list https://www.twoscoopspress.com/products/two-scoops-of-django-1-11 which is out already. Let me know you would like to proceed. Thanks