release-2.2.1 release-2.2.1Release release-2.2.1
Minor bug fix; wasn't parsing the config file correctly
release-2.2.0 Release 2.2.0Release release-2.2.0
Release 2.2.0; MS Windows port, native windowing support and more.
This version adds:
- Support for native (non-Cygwin) Microsoft Windows
- Can now use OS windows instead of a terminal (via SDL and PDCurses)
- Colouring is now much more configurable
- Many more tweaks, bug fixes and code quality improvements.
See Changes.md for a complete list.
Note that save files from 2.1.x or earlier are not compatible with this version.
release-2.1.1 Release 2.1.1Release release-2.1.1
This is a minor change in the build process. It does not change the game. Save files are compatible with 2.1.0.
release-2.1.0 Release 2.1.0.Release release-2.1.0
This version makes a number of significant new changes to the game:
- Now does proper line-of-sight vision
- The player can now select their spouse's gender
- "Non-binary" is now a gender option
- Reduced the amount of screen redrawing for those of you on 1200 baud modems
- Various ease-of-use improvements
As usual, this is a major release and therefore is not save-file compatible with the previous release.
release-2.0.0 ReLarn version 2.0.0; initial public release.Release release-2.0.0
This is the initial public release of ReLarn.