Potential bug with Aego TLO
When DBG switched cleric Aego spells to the new Unified buffs, they moved the Aego subcategory from the Aego spell that gets cast on a player to the Unified Spell that triggers it.
This issue effects only Unified Cleric Aego buffs from 92+.
- Aegolism has a subcategory (secondary category) of 1, which is what the .Aego TLO is checking for.
- Surety has a subcategory of 0, which will result in the TLO failing, despite also being in that spell line
- Unified Surety has a subcategory of 1, however this isn't a buff the player will ever have.
There are two solutions to this issue:
- Instead of checking for spell categories, check to see if a buff has the following 5 SPA in these slots: slot 1 SPA 148 slot 2 SPA 69 slot 3 SPA 79 slot 4 SPA 1 slot 5 SPA 149
If a spell has those 5 SPA in those slots, it will also match a valid Aego spell.
- Check the parent spell (rather than the triggered spell) for the subcategories like it's currently doing in DataTypes.